Saturday, December 8, 2007

Frankfurt to Chicago

Once again I have waited 3 weeks to update my blog. Dont worry though, the places I went too were only Prague, Budapest, Vienna, Rome, Florence, Cinque Terra, Gimmelwald, Grindelwald, and Interlaken!

Today I am flying home to Chicago and diving right into major culture shock in my own country. I am excited to finally be coming home, I am ready to see my family, friends, and Calvin, my dog. My trip in Europe has been such a learning experience. I have gone through 3 months of being with people that have completly opposite views as me and came out understanding their point of view better, but have also grown stronger and confident in my beliefs.

There should be a big update in a few days of the last few destinations of my trip, my thoughts during the trip, and the transition back in to American culture.

No comments: